Six Month Update
We’ve been so blessed in our first six months here in Thailand! We have had many opportunities to be involved in ministry even though we are primarily focusing on language school right now.
- Becca is teaching a Sunday School class for the primary youngest children here in the church. The attendance varies between 14-21.
- Chris has been able to preach through an translator many weeks here at the church in Nong Loam.
- Chris has been teaching an English class for the 5-6th graders at the children’s home. Speaking English is a great skill for them to procure for the future. It also gives us as a family an opportunity to connect with the kids.
- Many Saturdays, Chris is able to take part in tract distribution in our area.
- We have been able to travel to a couple of church plants in the hill tribes of northern Thailand.